Update 24/03/2020 COVID-19 Temporary Showroom Closure
- Following The Prime Minister’s announcement on the 23rd March 2020 in order to slow the spread of COVID-19, Double Glazing Essex has taken the difficult, but responsible decision to close our showroom.
Our phone lines will be answered where possible during this period. However, if you’d like to make an enquiry please do so via the contact forms on our website or email us via email@example.com with photos of your potential project and we’ll come back to you for further details. Our responses may be slightly slower than normal as we have a limited team working from home, but we will be delighted to assist you.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.
The Double Glazing Essex Team
Below is an update on what we’re doing to prioritise your health and safety when visiting or interacting with our staff:
- We have always taken great pride in keeping our showroom clean and well-run for our customers. To make sure we can keep on serving you to the same standard, we have put in place an updated cleaning and sanitising plan for our showroom( to ensure it’s cleaned even more frequently and with extra care. The same applies to our offices.
- Like other businesses, we’re being guided by the UK Government, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures.
- We’re equally committed to caring for our team and so have provided our staff with current guidance and information so they can keep themselves and their families safe.
- Our business will operate as normal and opening hours remain the same. However, for both the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees, we kindly ask that if you have symptoms as detailed on the official UK Government website here that you please do not visit our showroom at this current time.
- If you are at all worried about visiting, please view our extensive product ranges on our website and contact us via telephone where we will be delighted to answer any questions you have. Alternatively you are more than welcome to email over photos of the project you are considering and we will call and check finer details etc.
- As circumstances continue to develop, we will follow advise and proceed with the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members as our highest priority.