Update 15th June 2020 – COVID – 19
We are now operating as normal. We have adapted our practices and procedures in line with HM Government’s advice to ensure we are COVID-19 secure and we can work safely in other people’s homes.
Please see the below for full details:
Our showroom is now open but operating under strict social distancing measures and welcoming one household at a time. If you would prefer a showroom appointment, please get in touch with us to book one in.
Please contact us to discuss your project further via contact form, email@example.com or telephone on 01268 424 904.
We are temporarily working with a reduced team so your patience is very much appreciated, as it may take us a little longer than usual to respond to you.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and are very much looking forward to working with you.
Stay alert, stay safe.
The Double Glazing Essex team
Below is an update on what we’re doing to prioritise your health and safety when visiting or interacting with our staff:
- We have always taken great pride in keeping our showroom clean and well-run for our customers. To make sure we can keep on serving you to the same standard, we have put in place an updated cleaning and sanitising plan for our showroom( to ensure it’s cleaned even more frequently and with extra care. The same applies to our offices.
- Like other businesses, we’re being guided by the UK Government, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures.
- We’re equally committed to caring for our team and so have provided our staff with current guidance and information so they can keep themselves and their families safe.
- Our business will operate as normal and opening hours remain the same. However, for both the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees, we kindly ask that if you have symptoms as detailed on the official UK Government website here that you please do not visit our showroom at this current time.
- If you are at all worried about visiting, please view our extensive product ranges on our website and contact us via telephone where we will be delighted to answer any questions you have. Alternatively you are more than welcome to email over photos of the project you are considering and we will call and check finer details etc.
- As circumstances continue to develop, we will follow advise and proceed with the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members as our highest priority.